- Free Shipping over $59.99
- Easy 365 Days Returns
- Money Back Guarantee
What it is
A thermal straightening brush that combines the heat of a hair flat-iron with the form of a paddle brush to create a smooth, beautifully styled look in one efficient and easy step.
Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Tightly Coiled
Key Features and Benefits
- Achieves shiny, detangled hair
- Straightens hair in one easy step
- Seals cuticle for a smooth and voluminous style
- Fully adjustable up to 450°F and goes to 400°F in under one minute.
- 60-minute automatic safety shut-off.
The Sleek- Thermal Straightening Brush allows you to execute a smooth, straight style in one easy step with the heat of a flat iron in the structure of a paddle brush.
The Sleek-Thermal Straightening brush utilizes ionic technology that seals the cuticle to neutralize frizziness, while sealing in moisture, so your hair is shinier and silkier after use. Digital temperature control allows for custom styling temperatures for all hair types.
With the Sleek Thermal Brush styling has never been so quick and easy. Its bristles are coated with 100% ceramic tourmaline, so the heat shapes your hair without making it dry or brittle.
The Sleek is designed to straighten your hair while creating volume without the usual hard work required with other brushes. Plus, it emits negative ions to neutralize frizziness, sealing in moisture, so your hair is shinier and silkier.
The Sleek is equipped with a worry free shut off feature. It will shut off automatically after 60 min, another great feature that set us apart
- Thermal Brush
- Heat resistant travel bag
- Thermal mat
- Thermal glove
- Universal adapter
- User manual
- Before cleaning make sure your tool is unplugged.
- Keep the Brush body and teeth clean and free of any residue between use. When needed, clean the bristles by:
- gently wiping them using a small amount of rubbing alcohol on a soft cloth.
- Never clean with soaps, abrasives or water.
- Always store brush by wrapping item in the included thermal mat and insert into the travel bag.
Profashion warrants The Sleek against any defects due to faulty material or workmanship for a three-year period beginning on the original date of purchase. If the product should become defective within the warranty period, we will replace it free of charge.
How To Use
- Work in 2-3” sections of cleanly parted, brushed, and dried strands.
- Starting close to the roots with the bristles up, begin brushing SLOWLY towards the ends, ensuring the hair is in constant contact with the heated base.
- For the best results, repeat the above steps on the same section with the bristles facing down.
The Sleek - Thermal Straightening Brush Question
The Sleek - Thermal Straightening Brush Answers
Total [[NumberQuestion]] Questions
[[q.question]]Answer[[q.answer_count > 1 ? 's' : '']] [[q.answer_count]]
The Sleek - Thermal Straightening Brush REVIEWS
Average Customer Ratings
[[average_vote | format]] / [[total_reviews]] Reviews
We're sorry, we're not able to retrieve this information at the moment, please try back later
- Performance Vote:
- Features Vote:
Yes I recommend this product[[r.helpful]] HELPFUL [[r.nohelpful]] NOT HELPFUL