CUSTOMER CARE >> PRODUCT WARRANTY
Profashion warrants all tools against any defects due to faulty material or workmanship for a three-year period beginning on the original date of purchase with the exception of the clippers (The Edge) and the blow dryer (The Light and Power) which both are warranted for a period of two-years..
If products should become defective within the warranty period, we will replace it free of charge.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Products that Profashion determine, in its sole discretion, to be free of any material or workmanship defects or flaws
- Products evidencing excessive wear, misuse, customization or alteration
- Improper care or storage (e.g., water damage, exposure to extreme heat or cold temperatures) ·
- Alterations or customization ·
- Products that were purchased second hand or from unauthorized dealers or retailers ·
- Products outside of the covered warranty period ·
- Unauthorized servicing ·
- Connection to incorrect current or voltage
To ensure effective warranty coverage:
- Products MUST be registered on our website NO LATER THAN 90 DAYS from purchase to validate your warranty.
- You MUST provide a copy of the original sales receipt as proof of purchase ·
- You MUST inform Profashion of any potential warranty issues by contacting customer care as soon as the issue is discovered.
Customer care will then:
- Determine warranty eligibility
- Issue a return authorization
- Provide product return instructions
- Note: Profashion will cover all applicable shipping & handling fees if the warranty claim is deemed valid
Additionally, customers have the option to purchase an extended warranty at any point after the initial purchase. Please visit www.profashionhair.com for more information on extended warranty pricing.