- Free Shipping over $59.99
- Easy 365 Days Returns
- Money Back Guarantee
What it is
A high-tech, 1.75 inch, titanium hair straightener that styles with an advanced MCH heating system, and features durable 100% Titanium plates for heat protection.
Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Tightly Coiled
Key Features and Benefits
- Straightens and smooths
- Curls and eliminates frizz
- Increases shine and styles
- Automatic safety shut-off
Say goodbye to boring, frizzy hair for good. Using innovative ionic technology, this titanium plated 1.75 inch hair straightener quickly and effectively gives you the style that you have always desired. Instantly transform your hair’s texture and style. Smoother, shinier, softer, and perfectly styled hair is now within your reach.
What else you need to know
This professional flat iron is fully adjustable up to 450°F and goes to 400°F in under one minute. Precision-smart LCD screen turns white when set temperature is reached and also displays temperature control and auto shut-off feature.
MCH is a relatively new type of heater that keeps the Elite at its chosen temperature even after contact with hair. It'll make your mornings more efficient while simplifying your styling experience.
The drier your hair, the more positive its charge. The Elite's 1" titanium plate emits mass quantities of negative ions, neutralizing frizziness, while locking in moisture to make hair shiny and silky.
Intuitive LCD screen gives you safety and control, from temperature to auto-shut off.
- 1.75 Inch Titanium styler
- Heat resistant travel bag
- Thermal mat
- Thermal glove
- Universal adapter
- User manual
- Before cleaning make sure your tool is unplugged.
- Keep the Elite plates and body clean and free of any residue between use. When needed, clean the plates by:
- Gently wiping them using a small amount of rubbing alcohol on a soft cloth.
- Never clean with soaps, abrasives or water.
- Always store the styler by wrapping it in the included thermal mat and insert into the travel bag.
Profashion warrants the Elite against any defects due to faulty material or workmanship for a three-year period beginning on the original date of purchase. If the product should become defective within the warranty period, we will replace it free of charge.
How To Use
Work in 2-3” sections of cleanly parted, brushed, and dried strands.
- Hold iron horizontally.
- Clamp hair at the root and slowly pull through to the ends, slightly beveling toward the face to prevent static.
- Hold iron vertically.
- Clamp hair midway through the section, then twist the iron away from your face 180 degrees and pull forward through to the ends.
- The slower you pull, the greater the curl.
- For waves, pull through more quickly.
Elite+ 1.75 Inch Titanium Hair Straightener Question
Elite+ 1.75 Inch Titanium Hair Straightener Answers
Total [[NumberQuestion]] Questions
[[q.question]]Answer[[q.answer_count > 1 ? 's' : '']] [[q.answer_count]]
Elite+ 1.75 Inch Titanium Hair Straightener REVIEWS
Average Customer Ratings
[[average_vote | format]] / [[total_reviews]] Reviews
We're sorry, we're not able to retrieve this information at the moment, please try back later
- Performance Vote:
- Features Vote:
Yes I recommend this product[[r.helpful]] HELPFUL [[r.nohelpful]] NOT HELPFUL