- Free Shipping
- 60 DAYS RETURN POLICY
- 2 years warranty
To help you be your most attractive, confident self every day: we present the Profashion Hair Dryer. Two years of R&D enabled us to create unparalleled power for such a lightweight dryer. Without the arm or hand fatigue caused by heavier hair dryers, your hair routine will be easier and faster, leaving you more time to look your best.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design prevents arm and hand fatigue
- Powerful 1875-watt motor cuts styling time in half
- Two speeds, three heat settings for all hair types
- 35% quieter than any other hair dryer
- Ionic technology seals cuticles for shiny hair & frizz-free, silky results
- Includes two nozzles and travel bag
- The Light & Power blow dryer
- Two nozzles
- Travel bag
- FREE SHIPPING
Its impressive power lets you dry your hair more quickly, while its ultra light weight allows you to use it more easily and without tiring.
The Profashion Brushless hair Dryer's ionic technology seals cuticles to prevent frizz, while locking in moisture so your hair will be shinier, silkier.
With our Brushless Hair Dryer your mornings will be calmer. Because for all its power, this dryer is so quiet you'll actually be able to hear your phone ring.
- Brushless Motor Hair Dryer
- Travel Bag
- 2 Nozzles
- User Manual
1) Keep all intake openings clear of dust accumulation.
2) The air filter should be cleaned regularly. Any material clogging the filter will impair the efficiency of the dryer.
- Grip the sides of the back cap and pull filter cover off.
- Use a soft bristle brush to gently remove any material lodged in the filter.
- If needed, wipe the filter and inside of the dryer with a damp cloth.
Profashion warrants the Light & Power against any defects due to faulty material or workmanship for a two-year period beginning on the original date of purchase.
If the product should become defective within the warranty period, we will replace it free of charge.
Speed: 2 Speeds, 3 Heat settings
How To Use
Gently towel dry hair to remove excess water and detangle with a wide-tooth comb.
- Using a high heat setting, remove additional moisture by briskly drying and using your fingers to comb through hair.
- To avoid over-drying, do not concentrate heat on any one section for an extended length of time.
- As hair dries, lower the speed and heat settings required for the desired style.
- For quick touch-ups between shampoos, dampen hair with a mist of water before styling with the dryer.
Light & Power - Professional Hair Dryer Question
Light & Power - Professional Hair Dryer Answers
Total [[NumberQuestion]] Questions
[[q.question]]Answer[[q.answer_count > 1 ? 's' : '']] [[q.answer_count]]
Light & Power - Professional Hair Dryer REVIEWS
Average Customer Ratings
[[average_vote | format]] / [[total_reviews]] Reviews
We're sorry, we're not able to retrieve this information at the moment, please try back later
- Performance Vote:
- Features Vote:
Yes I recommend this product[[r.helpful]] HELPFUL [[r.nohelpful]] NOT HELPFUL