- Free Shipping over $59.99
- Easy 365 Days Returns
- Money Back Guarantee
What it is
An 1875 watt, lightweight, but powerful hair dryer with a unique lightweight and ergonomic design for comfort and ease of styling.
Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Tightly Coiled
Key Features and Benefits
- Lightweight and ergonomic design prevents arm and hand fatigue
- Powerful 1875-watt motor cuts styling time in half
- Two speeds and three heat settings for all hair types
- 35% quieter than other leading hair dryers
- Ionic technology seals cuticles for shiny hair & frizz-free, silky results
Two years of research and development has enabled us to create unparalleled power for such a lightweight dryer.
Without the arm or hand fatigue caused by heavier hair dryers, your hair routine will be easier and faster, leaving you more time to look your best.
Its impressive power lets you dry your hair more quickly, while its ultra light weight allows you to use it more easily and without tiring.
The Profashion Brushless hair Dryer's ionic technology seals cuticles to prevent frizz, while locking in moisture so your hair will be shinier, silkier.
With our Brushless Hair Dryer your mornings will be calmer. Because for all its power, this dryer is so quiet you'll actually be able to hear your phone ring.
- Brushless Motor Hair Dryer
- Travel Bag
- 2 Nozzles
- User Manual
1) Keep all intake openings clear of dust accumulation.
2) The air filter should be cleaned regularly. Any material clogging the filter will impair the efficiency of the dryer.
- Grip the sides of the back cap and pull filter cover off.
- Use a soft bristle brush to gently remove any material lodged in the filter.
- If needed, wipe the filter and inside of the dryer with a damp cloth.
Profashion warrants the Light & Power against any defects due to faulty material or workmanship for a two-year period beginning on the original date of purchase.
If the product should become defective within the warranty period, we will replace it free of charge.
Speed: 2 Speeds, 3 Heat settings
How To Use
- Gently towel dry hair to remove excess water and detangle with a wide-tooth comb.
- Using a high heat setting, remove additional moisture by briskly drying and using your fingers to comb through hair.
- To avoid over-drying, do not concentrate heat on any one section for an extended length of time.
- As hair dries, be sure to lower the speed and heat settings.
- For quick touch-ups between shampoos, moisten hair with a mist of water, then, style with the dryer.
Light & Power - Professional Hair Dryer Question
Light & Power - Professional Hair Dryer Answers
Total [[NumberQuestion]] Questions
[[q.question]]Answer[[q.answer_count > 1 ? 's' : '']] [[q.answer_count]]
Light & Power - Professional Hair Dryer REVIEWS
Average Customer Ratings
[[average_vote | format]] / [[total_reviews]] Reviews
We're sorry, we're not able to retrieve this information at the moment, please try back later
- Performance Vote:
- Features Vote:
Yes I recommend this product[[r.helpful]] HELPFUL [[r.nohelpful]] NOT HELPFUL